the_demon75 0 Newbie Poster

Hello.

I am not an expert and just know some basic HTML.

I am trying to help a friend with a website. On the top there is supposed to be a table with two columns. The left column is a bigger area where I'd like to lead content. The right column has a nested table of 4 rows with 4 thumbnails.

The idea is that when you click on a thumbnail, you change the background picture on the left column. But also I want to have a bottom-aligned different spry collapsible panel (with different content for each background image). I read that using an Ajax dinamically loaded articles script, taken from here it would work. It seems to work fine, but I am unable to also include the spry collapsible panel in it. The script loads a separate html file (called 'articles') into the left side column, but with no collapsible panel. If you open the article file independently it works fine, so something must be wrong on the main file.

Could someone have a look at this for me please? I wold really like to understand this. I am attaching a RAR file with the contents I got so far. The links and opther parts of the page have not been added yet, as I want to work this out first.

Also, if you believe there is a better way to do this, please let me know. But please remember that I am not experienced.

Thanks in advance.

Demon.