I have question in creating a dynamic menu items. my require ment is as below.
In my web site the menu items are 'Education' 'Leasure' 'Quotes'
In Education i have sub menu items like colleges, schools, science, maths.
In Leasure i have sub menu items like movies, resorts, parks, lakes.
In Quotes i have sub menu items like Love, Friendship, Life, success.

When i place my cursor on any menu item all the sub menu items should be displayed(just as displayed in this website)

some body help me how shall i code this?

Thanks a lot.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Create a table in mysql named menu, and menu item. Place your menu name in menu table and menu item name in menuitem table. At run time fetch the menu and related menuitem from tables and display them. U need PHP , MYSQL and CSS(JQuery if you want to make it animated).

i want a php code for the above requirement. I am a newbie in php, please provide me with the coding

Member Avatar for diafol

i want a php code for the above requirement. I am a newbie in php, please provide me with the coding

Ahem, this forum isn't for that purpose. Please provide evidence of some work on this before demanding a complete solution. If you want a complete solution, search for some ready made scripts. If you want to learn php, post your effort and let others guide you to a solution.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.