Hi,
I am getting a strange error. I have created one facebook app, which is only accessable from my account. If I try to open the same from different account it gives an error "This web page is not available".
Is there anything for server setting that I have left?? Because I did all the basic settings for the app even the sandbox is also disabled.
Please help. I seriously don't know why this error is coming???:( :(
Thank you

Member Avatar for LastMitch

I am getting a strange error. I have created one facebook app, which is only accessable from my account. If I try to open the same from different account it gives an error "This web page is not available".Is there anything for server setting that I have left?? Because I did all the basic settings for the app even the sandbox is also disabled. Please help. I seriously don't know why this error is coming???:( :(

There are many reason that can occur and that error "This web page is not available" is very common.

Since there is not code provided. In order to resolve any Facebook issue you need to debug the error (to see what code of line is interfering the application to run properly):

https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.