Hi, i have this part of my code that is put through a while loop, in other words it basically displays a lot of different products for an online shop, what i want is that when the add button on one of the products is clicked, it takes the quantity input associated with the product and creates a javascript variable out of it. Thats all i need. Once i can do this i already have the ajax required to complete the task, but i have spent the last day and a half trying to figure it out, to no avail.

Here is the form, that in turn hold one product, remember there are many other products.

<form class="form" action="false">    
      <div class="supp_bro_mat_wrap">            
              <input name="supp_bro_qty_input" class="supp_bro_qty_input" type="text" />

</div><!---end supp_bro_input_wrap--->
      <input name="s" type="submit" class="supp_bro_add_to_cart" />          
</form>

Thanks for your help

Edited by kaosjon

Contributors
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by ckchaudhary

creates a javascript variable out of it

I am not sure how you can 'create' a variable dynamically. I can think of having a predefined array, when user selects any product its quantity get added add the next index of array. Does it work for your purpose?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.