I'm getting this error message when I go to my login page:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/a4259hos/public_html/ebookadvisor/wp-config.php:40) in /home/a4259hos/public_html/ebookadvisor/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 881

Can someone help me with this?

Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by LastMitch

@ebizsolutions

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/a4259hos/public_html/ebookadvisor/wp-config.php:40) in /home/a4259hos/public_html/ebookadvisor/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 881

Can you post the code. It's a bit hard to answer that question when there's nothing to work with.

LastMitch's crystal ball has some wear and tear on it. Mine however can tell you that the problem is on line 629 with a missing ';' and unbalanced braces at lines 3 and 752. My gullible clients swear by my supernatural powers. :)

Votes + Comments
Nice Solution!

LastMitch's crystal ball has some wear and tear on it. Mine however can tell you that the problem is on line 629 with a missing ';' and unbalanced braces at lines 3 and 752. My gullible clients swear by my supernatural powers. :)

LOL, my prediction are not good nor right, but you have a unchanny sense. That why you are the Wicker Man!

Edited by LastMitch: grammer

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.