woww ! but i am wondering that is it possible to have two way communication between sandbox and LOCALHOST, i know that its possible to send parameters to sandbox via url, easy but is it possible to get parameters back from sandbox in LOCALHOST ?confirmation of payments etc ?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Technically yes, but you need to use your ip address probably and use port forwarding on your router.

commented: thanks bro but i am unaware of port forwarding etc bcz i have never been in NETWORKING classes , my field is WEBENGINEERING, so please guide me a bout it a bit , +2

thanks bro but i am unaware of port forwarding etc bcz i have never been in NETWORKING classes, my field is WEBENGINEERING, so please guide me a bout it a bit

You'll need to check your router's manual on how to setup port forwarding.

What kind of router do you have?

If you need to have an Internet host gain access to inside your network, you have to have to know what you public IP is on that router.

You also need to know what port the outside host is trying to access inside your network.

Port fowarding works like this...

Public IP/Port --> mapped --> Private IP/Port

When an Internet host sends a packet to your public IP/port, your router (when configured with port forwarding) will forward the packet to the private IP/port within your network.

You may want to post a question related to port forwarding in the networking category so that others with experience can assist you as well.

commented: thanks jorgem, and i am using ZTE router, bluish one +2
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.