Member Avatar for arcticM

is it possible to automaticly generate unit tests without the skeleton generator? or is there a way to install the skeleton generator for php versions lower than 5.3?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

@arcticM

is there a way to install the skeleton generator for php versions lower than 5.3?

I assume you are using this

https://github.com/sebastianbergmann/phpunit-skeleton-generator

You can post question on the github for the author to answer your issue you are very having.

In the future try to be more specific when you post your question because it's really hard to understand what you want to do.

Member Avatar for arcticM

i want to find out if there's a tool that creates unit tests automaticly.. like what skeleton generator should do (I'm not sure what it does really cause I'm having problems installing it (looks like my php is too old))
so is there something that can take my classes and functions and generate test methods for them? or is there no other way and I need to write all the tests myself

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.