I have created email account in my website(ex: info@mywebsite.com) to use it for sending clients feedback.please guide me in jsp code to solve problem..

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

@ roe.calingasan where is the example code....

Member Avatar for LastMitch

@biswa2ray

I have created email account in my website(ex: info@mywebsite.com) to use it for sending clients feedback.please guide me in jsp code to solve problem..

Read this ( it has an example that you can used ) :

http://zetcode.com/tutorials/jeetutorials/sendingemail/

@LastMitch! I want the code , without authentication to send feedback to email account in my website(ex: info@mywebsite.com) but in that example it needs to check authentication.In practically I think client does not want to provide their authentication.Can you help me without authentication code for any user can send their feedback to my said email account in my website.

Has anyone help me in this ....

Member Avatar for LastMitch

@biswa2ray

@LastMitch! I want the code , without authentication to send feedback to email account in my website(ex: info@mywebsite.com) but in that example it needs to check authentication.

You can't modify the code?

The example in the link you can modify code to whatever you want.

Can you help me without authentication code for any user can send their feedback to my said email account in my website.

I'm not going to modify the code for you because it looks very simple to do.

I'm not going to do your job.

From the things you said, you want me to do your work I don't do that.

@ LastMitch I have tried... but did not work connect.. that is why i needed your help but you took it other way.. sorry

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.