I wanted to know as ive got my scripts uploading mp3 tracks on a file server I want a page with a template where the track images can be stored with track name, and track number of streams and dwnloads at the moment its just a page with the text artist name, track name description and so on I want the page to have a table where this info goes into so the artist image and tracks desccription and stuff are laid out neatly

thanks

Brims

I wanted to know as ive got my scripts uploading mp3 tracks on a file server I want a page with a template where the track images can be stored with track name, and track number of streams and dwnloads at the moment its just a page with the text artist name, track name description and so on I want the page to have a table where this info goes into so the artist image and tracks desccription and stuff are laid out neatly

I'd help if I understood the question (if indeed that is what it is). Sorry.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.