hi
im working on a project to build a currency converter for a mobile application and it needs to feed off an rss feed to get exchange rate. the bank page im trying to feed off the exchange rate does not have rss feed but the just provide the rate in a table.now i want to know, from view source of the page i get the html page is there a way i can automatically from that take the info and have another script generate the rss for the rate that i can use later?

Member Avatar for LastMitch

im working on a project to build a currency converter for a mobile application and it needs to feed off an rss feed to get exchange rate.

Read this blog (it will explain how to get familiar with RSS):

http://paulstamatiou.com/how-to-getting-started-with-rss

from view source of the page i get the html page is there a way i can automatically from that take the info and have another script generate the rss for the rate that i can use later?

I hope you understand it's a feed. You can put anywhere you like as long it's connected.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.