Guys! I want to design a Multi-lingual Translator that can translate english-french bulgarian-english and vise versa.
I would like to first ask;

• that which one is the best for this program (Python or Php).
  • How can I go about It.

No API from Google or any related translator
Thanks for attracting me here.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

Guys! I want to design a Multi-lingual Translator that can translate english-french bulgarian-english and vise versa.

Python might a good project to for this.

You can used it as a software and online.

PHP is for online.

How can I go about It.

You are pretty much on your own. You need to google and do research how you want it.

commented: Fanks +0

Fanks Mitch....
What I want to design is like Google Translator but it will be for like just 2-3 Countries...so I would I design this in Php/Mysql and Javascript. Thanks.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

What I want to design is like Google Translator but it will be for like just 2-3 Countries...so I would I design this in Php/Mysql and Javascript. Thanks.

I think google used a api also.

For 2 or 3 language you need like a feed from a site that can get the words from that particular site that has a that language.

It's impossible to add all those words in the database by hand.

You can enter the meaning to those words in the database that will be alot of work.

You can install a software that can translate languages online and all you need to do is enter those words in the database.

There are softwares out there you can buy a license and used it on your website.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.