I have script (Here) that check the either specific font is installed or not on local computer. In both conditions it shows the alert box. Now I want some modification. Please help. I want that:

• When specific Font is "NOT INSTALLED" show this CSS based lightbox rather then alert box.
  • When specific Font is "INSTALLED" do no thing.

This is very newbie question. Actually I am student and just start learning JS. Please guide me in detailed. If possible please create module on JS Fiddle. Thanks

Troy III commented: A correct answer has been given to you - you need to say "THANK YOU!" and mark your thread as "Solved!" -2

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

How to call HTML onClick event onLoad by JS

I really don't understand your question, nor how many?

you invoke the click event on eny elemet by [targetelemen].click(); declaration.
You don't like the "font"xyz" is installed notification alert, just delete the alert declaration line ...

Thank you troy for replay. I want when font not installed show Light box. How I can do it?

your question on:

How to call HTML onClick event onLoad by JS

has been answered!
You should mark the tread "Solved" and start a New Thread with you new question!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.