Which jQuery effect rotate image like in the picture I have uploaded. I saw the effect few months ago but dnt know what do we call it. Can anybody please help?

Or any other plugin that will add random effects to images?

Recommended Answers

Answered by pritaeas 2,061 in a post from

This plugin perhaps? Skew.

Jump to Post

All 2 Replies

This plugin perhaps? Skew.

Thanks for your reply. It does what I want but not how I want. I wanted little animation while changing perspective but it directly applies css. And I am not good at coding so it will be hard for me to write code for mouse hover.

so, can you please suggest any other plugin?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, learning, and sharing knowledge.