On selection from drop down in few cases the label above the drop down (label being attached dynamically) disappears here is the code

$.ajax({

dataType: "html",

url: app.util.appendParamToURL(options.url, "format", "ajax"),

data: options.data,

type: options.type

})

.done(function(response) {

// success

if (options.target) {

$(options.target).empty().html(response);

}

if (options.callback) {

options.callback(response);

}

})

.fail(function(xhr, textStatus) {

// failed

if (textStatus === "parsererror") {

reportError(app.resources.BAD_RESPONSE);

}

options.callback(null, textStatus);

})

.always(function() {

app.progress.hide();

// remove current request from hash

if (currentRequests[options.url]) {

delete currentRequests[options.url];

}

});

the .done function here...which is basically processing response coming back from ajax called made after value is selected from dropdown.

I think I need to make sure the ajax response coming from url should include those disappearing labels. That response is coming without those links. But I don't understand how do i do it??

Member Avatar for LastMitch

On selection from drop down in few cases the label above the drop down (label being attached dynamically) disappears here is the code

If the label is above the menu bar then it's more related to CSS than menu code. There's nothing wrong with code you provided. The only thing missing is the div tags with the CSS. A overflow might do that trick if you don't want the label to disappear.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.