File Download Dialog Box(ASP)

I have a ASP Page that allow the users to Download a File @ the Click of the button the File Download Dialog Box will pop up on the Scream ,on the download dialog Box are 4 buttons namely Open ,Save,Cancel and More Info ,How do I disable any Button on the Dialog box let say the Save button??????

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi elblazzy4chizzy (!) - welcome to DaniWeb! This forum is for introductions. so if you want help with a technical problem, you might want to post in the forum that best fits your situation. I am not familiar with ASP, but if you check the topics in the Tech Talk forums list, I'm sure you will find one that is a close fit for your post.

Good luck learning how to maneuver around the site - it's actually pretty simple once you get the hang of it. Hope you get your problem figured out - I'm sure someone here knows how to help! ~kAtH

File Download Dialog Box(ASP)

I have a ASP Page that allow the users to Download a File @ the Click of the button the File Download Dialog Box will pop up on the Scream ,on the download dialog Box are 4 buttons namely Open ,Save,Cancel and More Info ,How do I disable any Button on the Dialog box let say the Save button??????

i have partial solution for this

<META name="DownloadOptions" content="noopen">
nosave for save button

but there is no solution for cancel button.
if you use more than one options than the last one will works only.

can any body tell me solution for cancel button?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.