i have done my web application using ffmpeg to covert my videos to mp4h264 baseline codec and everything works fine , my questions is how do i host the web application in server as my hosting server doesn't support ffmpeg with windows , Any advice would be helpful as where i can find a hosting provider that works ffmpeg windows server. thanks for your time.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

So you most likely are going to have a tough time finding a hosting provider that will have this option in a shared hosting solution. You may need to subscribe to a dedicated hosting solution where the provider allows you more flexibility in what can be installed on the server.

You are really correct , having very tuff time finding hosting provider which satisfies my requirement , So is that dedicated hosting only solves my problem , or can i go for VPS /Cloud , please advice .thanks for time ..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.