hello
images not display in live server when uploading from localhost to live server. It is properly work in local server

thanks in advance

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Hi

that is because that has been on your local pc. Upload it in the images folder and address it by following wordpress code:

"<?php bloginfo('template_url'); ?>/image/image_name.jpg"

"<?php bloginfo('template_url'); ?>" it will address your current template using path.

for more info please find wordpress cheat sheet by searching on google.

Hope this will helps you.

hello EmilyJohnson

I have upload images in the post .I am using ACF(advance Custom fields) plugin.it looks proper in local but in live server not display images.And also default admin area images not display

If your post images are not displaying properly then pls check the images path on your live server. and then you will find the issue.

Hope this helps

image path also correct.and admin images also not display

come to the shoutbox may be i will help you.

All you have to do is to install wp user avatar plugin http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-user-avatar/

from here you can upload your profile photo to solve your issue.

Hope this helps
(pls mark as solved if it fulfills your requirement)

In admin side images not display .and in pages and post in content area content not display.But I can Write content .Please help me someone

You've marked this as solved.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.