I have an HTML table which displays records from a database. The data are stored in sql database and the records are retrieved as a JSON object and then appended to the table. Rather than loading all the data in the table, I have a button which allows the user to click and it should only display 10 records at a time. ie if the total records is 25, then it should first display records 1-10 then when the button is clicked, it should display records 11-20 and so on. (But I don't want to append records 11-20 to records 1-10). I have been searching through the web to find a good way to do this, but they all say to use a plugin (although I prefer not to use a plugin). I am not sure which plugin would be best for this. Any suggestions on how to do this?

Member Avatar for LastMitch

I have an HTML table which displays records from a database. The data are stored in sql database and the records are retrieved as a JSON object and then appended to the table. Rather than loading all the data in the table, I have a button which allows the user to click and it should only display 10 records at a time. ie if the total records is 25, then it should first display records 1-10 then when the button is clicked, it should display records 11-20 and so on. (But I don't want to append records 11-20 to records 1-10).

@littledevils326

It would be easier you if you provide a small code snippet to see what you have done so far.

What you are asking is very general.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.