I would like to connect Softphones with each other.

I would like to check <B>what phone calls are being in progress</B> in the system, more precisely, between the actual phones.
If it is possible, I would like a solution for the case when any of the participants calls the other, I -as a third participant (as an owner)- <B>will receive a notification immediately</B> about the call and its datas.

It would be even better if I had more control in the actions, for example, I would like to <B>interrupt or hang up the call</B> in particular cases.
I found a really good solution for this(http://www.ozekiphone.com/popup-window-during-a-call-1150.html), but I can't step further.
<B>It works until</B> it is written, when I connect two softphones (Bria) to the system, and I call from one of them the other one, then <B>it shows the popup that I have written</B> based on the example.

But <B>how</B> can I solve that, if I want to <B>hang up or interrupt</B> the call, for example, by the action of pressing a button?
Based on the example, I get until this part (The other codes are unvaried in comparison to the downloaded "full example code"). The Popup is shown, but I don't know how could I hang up the call.

function showPopUp(caller, callee, direction, state){
    if ($("#NoficationPopup").length > 0){
        /*update the GUI labels*/
    }
    else 
        $('<div id="NoficationPopup" title=\"' + direction + '\">' +
                '<div align=left>' +
                    '<label id="lbCaller">Caller: '+caller+'</label> <BR />'  +
                    '<label id="lbCallee">Callee: '+callee+'</label> <BR />' +
                    '<label id="lbDirection">Direction: '+direction+'</label> <BR />' +
                    '<label id="lbState">State: '+state+'</label> <BR />' +
                '</div> ' +
          '</div>')
          .dialog({
                resizable: false, minWidth: 250, minHeight: 100,
                /*NEW PART*/
                buttons: {
                    HangUp: function () {
                        alert("HangUp the line");
                        /*How can I really hung up the line*/
                    }
                },
                /*NEW PART END*/
                close: function () {
                    $(this).dialog("destroy").remove();
            }});
}

I would be glad to receive any help or idea in connection with this

Member Avatar for LastMitch

I found a really good solution for this(), but I can't step further.

@robert_anderson

How is that a good solution?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.