hi all
i am trying to develop an ecommerce site.
can anyone advice me, what all concepts i have to be thorough with, what all things i have to use?(webforms or frameset? etc)
i am using asp.net1.1
it will be really greatful, if you provide me some links, where i can search the details in developing an ecommerce site.
do i need to add frameset to the solution and import the existing webforms into that?
i have thwo webforms, one displaying the products for shopping, other which gives the corresponding details, when a particular product is clicked
i think, my problem is clear to you all
thanks in advance

11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Blah Blah

No, the problem isn't really clear. In order to get the most benefit from a site like this, you need to ask very specific questions. No one can really take on a complete project, from start to finish, for you.

I would suggest that you learn ASP.NET, SQL, HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. Start with small static pages, then slowly move up to dynamic pages, such as a Guest Book application.

Once you have the core concepts, you can attempt an "e-commerce site".

Daniweb is a professional forum. We're glad you're here, but please use complete, proper English (including punctuation, capitalization, grammar, and spelling).

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.