Running Windows 8.1 Pro Preview (pb part of the problem) and trying to set up Mercury mail server. No matter how I start the config (via XAMP, directly from mercury.exe, as user or as Administrator) the settings are not saved. I exit it using the File\Exit Menu items. I edited the .ini file to disable some modules, to config other ones (used the MERCURY_EXAMPLE.INI) for key names so far. The only keys I'm still missing and I can't seem to find anywhere are the username, password and SSL settings for the [MercuryC] module.

Thanks in advance.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

Running Windows 8.1 Pro Preview (pb part of the problem) and trying to set up Mercury mail server. No matter how I start the config (via XAMP, directly from mercury.exe, as user or as Administrator) the settings are not saved. I exit it using the File\Exit Menu items. I edited the .ini file to disable some modules, to config other ones (used the MERCURY_EXAMPLE.INI) for key names so far. The only keys I'm still missing and I can't seem to find anywhere are the username, password and SSL settings for the [MercuryC] module.

@Cristian_1

I don't think anyone can ask your question because not many people used this code.

I would suggest you ask this question on Mercury mail forum:

http://www.pmail.com/support.htm

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.