HI friends...i am just given a project of setting up a client server network .. means our teacher had said that use two PC , one for client and one for server.. install windows server 2003 on one PC and client windows(xp,7) on other... and set up a server like ,, FTP server ,web server,DNS server ,,, or DHCP serverlike things... i have not still a clear idea of what to do and how to do???? Plz share your valuable words with me in this regards!!! Thnx.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

hi, and welcome to Daniweb ,but i have to say sorry we don't do posters homework ,search Google.com and you will achive what you set out to do ,and you would have done it all on your own ,i'll give you at least a 99% for effort ,good luck

It sounds like you have freedom in the networking services you can choose. Is there one in particular that you are interested in?

You need to pick a server role, create a network design and implementation plan. What portion of the project are you confused about?

lol ,i couldn't help him with his homework if i wanted to ,but i guess you can if you want,not that you need my permision,just thought it was a given [un written rule]here over the years ,that posters did there own homework .lol

I re-read my post and I don't see where there is an indication or suggestion that this members homework would be done for him/her.

The question was ...

... i have not still a clear idea of what to do and how to do

I answered by suggesting that he/she should pick a role and provide a response as to what the confusion was about.

I didn't see that as a violation of any rules on this site. I assure you that I have no intentions of doing anyone's homework.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.