Contributors
Replies
Views
3 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by momal

Take a look in the documentation for System.Net.Mail. The MailMessage Class page contains some example code you might find useful. Does this help?

Edited by LaxLoafer

Hi geniusvishal, it's so great of you to share that link, but would you please read my query again? It says I know how to configure gmail, how should I configure a webmail of my domain. Like, if my domain is www.student123.net my email is info@student123.net. How should I configure it for this email.
And @LaxLoafer, i'm sorry that didn't help :(

Sorry I just skipped that part. Anyhow coming to your query, you need to contact your hosting provider and get the smtp details for your domain name if applicable.. For example incase of gmail the host name is smtp.gmail.com and port no is 587. Similarly you have to check with the hosting company whether such feature is available with them or not.

Check this link for configuring email @ Godaddy..

http://ctrlf5.net/?p=7

Edited by geniusvishal: Additional Info and links

@geniuvishal yes I decided to do that before I read your reply. I got the answer. Anyway thank you for you response. I hope this post helps someone in the future :)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.