i have created many services, (i.e products in suitecrm) . there are some main services under which some sub services are there. i am mapping all the main services to one product (i.e product category in suitecrm).

now on select of one particular product i need to dispaly all the main services and respactive sub services. upto here i am able to do. it is calculating the total price also.
5e4e65e69de57a6dc453dbe4761bcecb

15a592de37e9ad3e5c27f6db0aabdec5
on save of that i need to display all the save services. but the thing is that it is not getting insert into the database all the services. sometimes it is correctly inserting and mos of the times it is not inserting. plz help me guys. if u required i am ready show my codes.

cf585d02b85d6727097e74115d963eb3

Member Avatar for iamthwee

It looks like you have a huge system with tons of code.(looks good btw) For that reason, unless you can pinpoint the files or files causing the issue we won't be able to wade through heaps of code to help you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.