If anybody is intrested in helping to make a daniweb android send me a pm.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I tried to started an year ago but I got too busy with my job and life choices. I don't think I can help much at the time, I'm just coming back to the forum.

You probably should have PM'd Dani about this first instead of asking it publicly.

Naa, I've been pretty open that there are no plans for a DaniWeb official mobile app. However, we do have an API available, and anyone is encouraged to use it to write their own app about DaniWeb.

I don't think there would be a need for a native app. Daniweb seems to respond perfectly well with mobile browsers. Might as well stick to that..

At this point i don't see the purpose of an app... mobile display on the browsers look fine, as was mentioned above. If the app is going to be made, there has to be something interesting in there that you won't find on the site... so it is at least worth downloading.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.