Please i am a student and a developer i have been developing for the past 3years now. but i am phobic to completing a web application, i dont have a team of developers because it is not that easy, and i dont have the money to hire developers, i have cool ideas that i think will become awesome webservices but i dont have enough hands to do it. so i am asking is it possible for a developer like me to complete an application. or i must have a team to do so. i code PHP. please i need personal experiences, suggestions, advice, sollution for me to solve this phobia. thanks

I'm not sure I get what you're asking but any developer should be able to finish any project given time. The limiting factor is skillset.
A large project can be finished by a lone, talented individual given enough time, thats it.
As for solutions, if you don't want to, or can't, spread the work around several developers and you still want to complete it, roll your sleeves up and get down to it:)
I would suggest that developing something is different to maintaining it. You can develop at your own pace but you maintain it at the pace of your users. The two are not the same.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.