Hi Guys

I have a major issue in my Asp.net 4.0 Application, i have created a tree View And (SelectedNodeChanged event) Does n't Execute on my IIS Server(Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard), I have Created few Drop Downs Lists (SelectedIndexChanged) Doesn't Execute , i have this Issue Only on my IIS server it Runs Perfect on my Development Mechine Which Is running on Windows 8 , i think i have that issue only on IIS Server Visual Studio Development Server it is fine working Fine, Has anybody come a cross similer situation ?

thanks
regards
sumith

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hi Guys

I have noticed that too to make sure it is working fine i have created a simple form with dropdownlist and it is working , any idea why that particuler one is not working on iis ??

thanks
regards
sumith

Without seeing some code behind, it's hard to diagnose but a few things come to mind:

1. Make sure the site is running as an ASP.NET 4.x site (it might be set to run 2.0 or 3.5 for example.)
  2. How do you know that the events aren't firing at all? Perhaps the event fires but enounters some problem. Try debugging on the server by adding a line like Response.Write("<p>:TreeView.SelectedNodeChanged has fired.</p>"); as the first line of the event handler. See that it works in development and then test again on your web server.

All just conjecture without seeing code but I hope those help!

Hi Guys

After Further Analysis i have noticed that Because of Crystal Report Viewer only
it is not working on Windows server 2008 r2 , when you remove crystal report viewer component from the asp.net page all the event on the treeview and dropdown list is working fine ? what would be the solution for this situation has anybody come a cross similer ?

thanks
regards
sumith

I fall on same problem about Crystal Report, But in vb.Net 2010 and msSQL Server 2008R2. SAP Crystal Report does not working as I desired.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.