I have 2 pages (testpage and template), I want the footer of the html page named "testpage" to look similar to the footer on the page named "template" inside the "main" folder (Not the footer colours but the 3 images that are displayed in the "template" page footer).

Here's a link to the pages and the images:
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=a06766147c6c16d6&id=A06766147C6C16D6%21126&ithint=file,zip&authkey=!AAzvpXlysT7XXNU

The codes for both pages is a lot so it would be a problem placing them here. However, everything is in the link above. I would really appreciate if someone could help me out here. Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Why was my link cancelled out?

but the 3 images that are displayed in the "template" page footer).

You can move images within "wrapper" element by just applying a position of "relative" to the image elements and using left and right properties to move the images to the exact location within this "wrapper".

First create your footer, then add the 3 images, then apply CSS styles to the three images and position them where you want them to be.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.