Hello Everybody,
My previous discussion is about php function with no argument.My present discussion will be highlighted about the function that uses argumwnt
when we call a function like Function newFunction(), we can write any agrgument in this area().

Now we will set a viriable as argument and later assaign a value of it

Function newFunction($a)

now I will assaign a statement

Function newFunction($a){

echo "{$a} Everybody";

}

Finally I will assaign a value of the argument $a

Function newFunction($a){

echo "{$a} Everybody"

}

newFunction("Hello")

// here "Hello" is the value of $a and the output will be Hello Everybody

My next discussion will be about multi argument of function

Thanks for watching

shuvo

Votes + Comments
FFS STOP nobody needs this crap, there are accurate tutorials for those who need them, every post you make is inaccurate
Contributors
Replies
Views
2 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by almostbob

It seems from your code that you don't know much about functional programming either. So what is your question exactly ?

He's trying to provide a tutorial by the looks of it. This is truly horrible. @shuvobd71 - please learn the basics of php first and if you intend posting a tutorial, at least make sure that you've spellchecked the text.

@shuvobd71
You have to have a lot of skill, before you attempt to write tutorials
most people: not game to post tutorials
Answering specific questions, not a problem.
can't go from "what is html" to "I am guru" in a year, there are real gurus here, they have blue tags.
read, practice, ask, learn, It will come
someday somebody asks a question, you know the answer, and everything appears in your head; indexed, its there, you can think with it,
Like learning any spoken language, the people who speak it laugh off your first attempts

Edited by almostbob

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.