Bold Text Herefaq.php

<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>About</title> <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1"> <meta name="keywords" content="Our Portfolio" /> <meta name="description" content="This is One, a multipurpose website" /> <meta name="author" content="Davy Gunarso"> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/style.css"> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/animate2.css"> <link rel="stylesheet" media="all" href="css/main.css" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="arrow.css" /> <script src="js/modernizr.custom.37797.js"></script> <link rel="stylesheet" href="bootstrap-3.3.5/css/bootstrap.min.css"> <link rel="stylesheet" href="bootstrap-3.3.5/css/custom.css"> <script src="bootstrap-3.3.5/js/jquery.min.js"></script> <script src="bootstrap-3.3.5/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script> <script src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-1.11.3.min.js"></script> <script src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-migrate-1.2.1.min.js"></script> <!--
   <link rel="stylesheet" href="http://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.4.0/css/font-awesome.min.css" /> --> <!-- Grab Google CDN's jQuery. fall back to local if necessary --> <script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.1/jquery.min.js"></script> <script>!window.jQuery && document.write('<script src="/js/jquery-1.6.1.min.js"><\/script>')</script> <script src="js/parallax.js"></script> <style>
    #space {
        height: 100px;
    }   

</style> </head> <body> <?php include('nav.php');  ?> <div class="col-md-12 col-xs-12"> <h4>Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)</h4><br><br>

Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country<br><br><br> <p class="msg_head2"><i class="fa fa-plus2"></i>  Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. </p> <p class="msg_body2">Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth.  </p> <p class="msg_head2"><i class="fa fa-plus2"></i>  Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. </p> <p class="msg_body2">Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth.  </p> <p class="msg_head2"><i class="fa fa-plus2"></i>  Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. </p> <p class="msg_body2">Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth.  </p> <p class="msg_head2"><i class="fa fa-plus2"></i>  Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. </p> <p class="msg_body2">Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth.  </p> <p class="msg_head2"><i class="fa fa-plus2"></i>  Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. </p> <p class="msg_body2">Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth.  </p> <p class="msg_head2"><i class="fa fa-plus2"></i>  Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. </p> <p class="msg_body2">Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth.  </p> <br><br> <div class="msg_list"> <p class="msg_head"><i class="fa fa-plus1"></i>  Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. </p> <p class="msg_body">Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth.  </p> <p class="msg_head"><i class="fa fa-plus1"></i>  Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. </p> <p class="msg_body">Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth.  </p> <div class="msg_list"> <p class="msg_head"><i class="fa fa-plus1"></i>  Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. </p> <p class="msg_body">Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth.  </p> <p class="msg_head"><i class="fa fa-plus1"></i>  Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. </p> <p class="msg_body">Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth.  </p> <p class="msg_head"><i class="fa fa-plus1"></i>  Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. </p> <p class="msg_body">Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth.  </p> <p class="msg_head"><i class="fa fa-plus1"></i>  Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. </p> <p class="msg_body">Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth.  </p> <br><br><br> <script src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-2.1.4.min.js"></script> <script>
                    $(document).ready(function(){
                        // hide all bodies with jQuery, so everything is still readable when js is disabled
                        $(".msg_body").hide();
                        // when we click on a header
                        $(".msg_head").click(function(){
                            // keep a reference to the clicked header
                            var el = $(this);
                            // toggle the body text following the header
                            el.next(".msg_body").toggle(200, function () {
                                // when the toggle is complete
                                if (el.next(".msg_body").is(":visible")) {
                                    // the body is visible, show the minus
                                    el.children("i").removeClass("fa-plus").addClass("fa-minus1");
                                }
                                else {
                                    // the body is collapsed, show the plus
                                    el.children("i").removeClass("fa-minus1").addClass("fa-plus");
                                }   
                            });
                        });

$(".msg_body2").hide();
                        // when we click on a header
                        $(".msg_head2").click(function(){
                            // keep a reference to the clicked header
                            var el = $(this);
                            // toggle the body text following the header
                            el.next(".msg_body2").toggle(200, function () {
                                // when the toggle is complete
                                if (el.next(".msg_body2").is(":visible")) {
                                    // the body is visible, show the minus
                                    el.children("i").removeClass("fa-plus").addClass("fa-minus2");
                                }
                                else {
                                    // the body is collapsed, show the plus
                                    el.children("i").removeClass("fa-minus2").addClass("fa-plus");
                                }   
                            });
                        });
                    });
                </script> <?php include('footer.php'); ?> </body> </html> 

Here is: http://astronautweb.co/snippet/font-awesome/

bootstrap.min.css

body {
    font-family: "Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;
    font-size: 14px;
    line-height: 1.42857;
    color: #000000;
}

Hello, I would like to know how to change the color of the arrow (>) and plus (+) :

http://www.innovation.web.id/One/faq.php

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Just set the color of the fa classes.

After waiting 1 minute for that page to load, I see no font awesome icon in front of the fag questions. Check your path to the @font-face files (fonts).

If that is fixed, then you could change the color like so:

.fa-plus:before, .fa-minus:before {
    color: blue
}

You mean the slow loading (30 - 1 minutes) ?

In which file to find the: @font-face ?

I already add this on here:

bootstrap-3.3.5/css/custom.css

.fa fa-plus1:before, .fa fa-minus1:before {
    color: blue;
}

.fa fa-plus2:before, .fa fa-minus2:before {
}

.fa-plus:before, .fa-minus:before {
}

And my icon has not change colors yet.

Member Avatar for diafol

Sorry davy - I was referring to the load time, which is making it difficult to contribute. I realise that I have mentioned this about a thousand times, so this is my last time. Good luck with it.

In which file to find the: @font-face ?

At the top of this stylesheet:
http://www.innovation.web.id/One/arrow.css

But... do you see on your local setup the icons? Because on that live page they're not in front of the question. You either forgot to upload the font files or the path in the stylesheet is wrong.

And indeed, sort out your server issues... there must be better hosting providers with faster servers in Indonesia, than this crappy one you have now.

Hello,

Yes, I am trying to pay for another web hosting for international so that I can have a better speed.

arrow.css

@font-face{font-family:'FontAwesome';src:url('../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.eot?v=4.4.0');src:url('../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.eot?#iefix&v=4.4.0') format('embedded-opentype'),url('../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff2?v=4.4.0') format('woff2'),url('../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff?v=4.4.0') format('woff'),url('../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.ttf?v=4.4.0') format('truetype'),url('../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.svg?v=4.4.0#fontawesomeregular') format('svg');font-weight:normal;font-style:normal}

This is one thing that is so strange. I wonder where that fonts folder comes from?

Now, it works online the icons begin to appears correctly.

Now I have another question:

faq.php

<p class="msg_head2"><i class="fa fa-plus2"></i>  Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. </p>
                    <p class="msg_body2">Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth.  </p>

custom.css

.fa fa-plus2:before, .fa fa-minus2:before {
    color: red;
}

Now the icons only turns red after I click the icons twice. Not since the first time I see the icons.

-

You miss in that CSS block the periods in front of the classnames fa-plus2 and fa-minus2.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.