I have a problem with CSS. Please for assistance. Yelim to me the picture is positioned at the center of the page and not the left or the right. I want to be on cebtru regardless of screen resolution. This is the code in CSS

/ Product /
.product-info {overflow: auto; margin-bottom: 20px; }
.product-info> .right {float: left; }
.product-info> + .left .right {margin-left: 255px; }
.product-info> .right {position: relative}
.product info h1 {margin-bottom: 0px; background: none;}
.product info .image {box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px # CCC 0px 0px 0px 1px white inset; background: # F6EEF2; float: left; margin: 5px 0px 5px 1px; padding: 2px 2px 2px 2px; text-align: center; -webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease-and-out; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease-and-out; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease-and-out; -ms-transition: all 0.3s ease-and-out; transition: all 0.3s ease-and-out;}
.product info .image_inside {}
.product-info # zoom-image {text-align: center; display: block; margin: 10px 0 0; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; color: # 333;}
.icon-zoomin {text-decoration: none! important; height: 14px; width: 14px; background: transparent url ( '../ image / zoom-icon.png') no-repeat; display: inline-block; vertical-align: text-top}
.product-info-.image additional {width: 285px; clear: both; overflow: hidden; }
.product-info-.image additional a: hover {}
.product info .image additional-a {float: left; display: block; margin: 10px 10px 2px 2px; padding: 0px; display: block; -webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease-and-out; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease-and-out; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease-and-out; -ms-transition: all 0.3s ease-and-out; transition: all 0.3s ease-and-out; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px # CCC, 1px 1px 1px white inset; background: # f8f8f8; }

This is a link to the product appearance
http://www.netclickshop.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=6889

based on the link you provided, and what I think you described, it looks like you have it working. What am I missing?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.