Hey guys. Sorry I'm a complete stranger to Web design. I recently started my own company with website. Used godaddy drop and paste option. However it doesn't give me full functionality I need without code. What I need is a table 4 columns across and say 10 down.
People need to be able to add information manually into these boxes. Then tick a confirmation box (that they have read t&cs) then send which would then get sent to my email address.
Firstly is this possible in html? And if so could someone point me in the right direction of where to get it done? I'm hoping this is something that is that simple and common that it's really cheap and quick. As I don't have much capital in the business at present, and am trying to get a respectable looking site up.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Many thanks
Chris

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi rproffitt.
The "table" that go daddy offer doesn't suit requirements. However a friend has made a html table for me. The only thing he can't figure out is the code to get this filled out table to email me.
The whole things has to be done in html as go daddy's submit bottom doesn't link in with separate html code on the page

Here's your spec on the table "What I need is a table 4 columns across and say 10 down."

I have a friend with GoDaddy and he could do that. Maybe you left out something on your specification but I can't know that.

Thanks for the reply again!
It turns out if you build a table (4×10) which can then be filled in by a customer go daddy's Web builder won't work with that and a submit button. Spent 1 hour on the phone with them last night and confirmed it couldn't be done. Had to get refunded and switched to c panel.
Thank you very much for your help though! (No doubt I'll be back with c panel issues lol)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.