Hello,

I am the owner of a celebrity blog and forum, I have seen that it’s possible to sell website on the internet so I was checking an online tool and I found the value of my site is around $75,000.

I really would like to sell it as soon as possible.

Can you guys give me a confirmation about the metric and system used to evaluate my website?

I have contacted BizBroker24, a good Mergers and Acquisition company of E-Business and they told me they can give me 3.0x multiple of my NET Income (Cash).

What do you think about it?

Thank you a lot!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

As for the online tool valuation, I would only take this seriously if the outfit providing the valuation is prepared to buy it from you at that price.

Can you guys give me a confirmation about the metric and system used to evaluate my website?

Nope. We don't know what tool you used, and even if we did we wouldn't know any more than you how it works. Have you asked the company concerned how they reach the valuation, or looked for a FAQ giving more info?

2-3X net profit as a valuation sounds reasonable. Does your site have any proprietary technology? How much money does your site make? A $75K valuation would mean you take home $3000/mo after all expenses.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.