I wonder why this minus (-) on one place is able to hide the content while the others unable to hide the content, like nothing happen. It has the same codes. You can check the button simulation in : http://fresway.com/ on the right top corner of the articles.

apages.blade.php

@extends('home')

<a class="plus-minus-toggeler"><span class="glyphicon glyphicon-minus"></span></a>
            <div class="backend-box _grey backend-box-email">

articles.blade.php

@extends('home')

<a class="plus-minus-toggeler"><span class="glyphicon glyphicon-minus"></span></a>
            <div class="backend-box _grey backend-box-email">

This is part of the home blade in laravel.

home.blade.php

if (type == "article") {
        $('.placeholder-second').hide();
        $('.placeholder-first').hide();
        $(".backend-box").hide();
        $(".content-gallery ").hide();
        $("#artikel_placeholder").show();
        $(".placeholder-third").hide();
        $(".plus-minus-toggeler:not(.dont-hide)").hide();
    }

Any clue how to make the minus button works in apages.blade.php works? Like what js codes do I need to add?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Which browser are you using? Both buttons appear to work fine in Chrome and Firefox.

@hericles - I PM the new password. Since someone changed my first password and makes me cannot login.

Since someone changed my first password and makes me cannot login.

Yeah, you could wait for that :))))

Oh... and it was not me!

I wonder why it doesn't work. I already add this script to hide the backend-box whenever the - (minus) sign being clicked.

$('plus-minus-toggeler').on( "click", function( event ) {
    $('backend-box').hide();
});
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.