Hi everyone, new to the message board. I saw online that this is a good place for info. Im currently new to the web dev scene. I started coding and am looking for relavant info and such regarding anything i need to know. Currently working on CSS, been taking awhile due to my full time job. Just wanted to make sure im in the right place!

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hi there! Welcome to DaniWeb! You’re definitely in the right place. :)thanks for joining. May I ask how you found out about us?

Hi! Yes lots and lots of google searching lol. I was looking for a good place for guidance on beginning my new endevour without being critisized for beiing so far behind so many others.

someone , i forgot who mentioned your site. ill def poke around and see what i find in here.

btw sorry i posted this here....is there perhaps a newbie area? or do you just post and coding questions ect?

thanks for the welcome

But it's better if you post in an approprite section. For example, programming questions should be asked in the programming section, etc.

Welcome aboard EVOdev. As the Rev says, pick the right place for your questions, but other than that my advice is to not feel worried about asking 'stupid' questions because truth be told there are only stupid answers :-) Everyone here was a newbie in their area of expertise at one stage, and everyone here is happy to help others starting on their path...

commented: Great thank you for the warm welcome! +0

I'm new here. Am going to discuss with you about the benefits of fitness because our body wants fit first and if our body fit we definitely mentally fit.The discussion better for both of us and helpful.You can share with me your problems about the physical fitness am here just for your help.Please welcome me in your community i will be come yours better ever friend. I started fountain pen collecting about seven years ago, the pens like Shaffer kawico no names pens all- star joy.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.