Hi All,

My apologies if this is in the wrong place. It's been an extremely long time since I've used this website and it seems like many things have changed, though, this seemed the most approriate.

I'm currently in the process of helping my brother create a website <loathingsloth.com>, using Wordpress as this is easier to manage for the type of website it is. However, I am unable to make the slider go the full width of the page despite trying everything I can think of from my own knowledge and from Google. I've copied the "/ Slider /" section from the style.css file, as from what I can understand this is where it would be changed - as I was able to change the height of it here.

Any advice would be much appreciated, thank you.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Odd choice of category for a post. Code Snippet Repository in my view would be for working examples you want to share or make a tutorial about. If you wanted to discuss an issue, then a normal discussion with appropriate tags is better.

I agree so I changed it to a discussion thread.

commented: Magic! +15
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.