Hello Friends,
Recently I have created a website. And whenever I am visiting my website one yellow i can see left side of address bar. It saying my connection not secure. "Part of this page are not secure(such as images)" . I don't know why it's showing like this.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Helo tareqjhe1,

Your website is not secure.

Means, You need to purchase SSL certificate. Contact to your hosting provider.

commented: Problem solved already, but I want to make a note: It is not mandatory to purchase SSL. I use Let's Encrypt on all my sites and they are all secure +2

This means that an element of your website is not loading securely this could be an image or other element if the coding hasn't been changed to https for the images too or it could be in relation to a third party element of your website that you have displaying.

Looks like you have now purchaed an SSL certificate and have a secure website.

This question was asked on March 19th and it looks like an SSL certificate was purchased April 8th.

I'm marking this question solved since the problem has been fixed since they asked the question.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.