In terms of performance, which is the best jQuery CDN to use? The one at cdnjs.cloudflare.com, googleapis.com, jsDelivr, code.jquery.com, etc?

Recommended Answers

Hi Dani,

did you see the speed comaprisons here, might help you to determine what will work for you.

it looks like jsdlvr is the worst...

Jump to Post

All 3 Replies

I just came across this article, which seems to be good: https://hostingcrown.com/jquery-cdn

It says that the official jQuery CDN is not recommended for Asian countries due to high latency. That's the one we're using, and we get a lot of India traffic, so good thing I'm switching. I can't decide between Cloudflare and Google.

Hi Dani,

did you see the speed comaprisons here, might help you to determine what will work for you.

it looks like jsdlvr is the worst...

The article you linked to seems to be different from what I've read elsewhere in other articles. It says jsDelivr is inconsistent, but other articles I've come across have said they're the most consistent. Sigh.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.19 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.