hai all
Good Morning. I am trying to show a OLAP Report created (using cube in SqlServer 2000) in crystal reports in a asp page. i used smart activex viewer for this but the data alone in the crystal reports r shown. the drill down structure does not appears.

Also after showing the crystal report in asp, if i open the same report in crystal report, it is asking for the password to show the drill down structure if the data in the report is double clicked.

i m having both SQL Server, IIS in my system. i need help regarding this problem . could any one provide me soln immediately. if so i will be so thankful to u.

thank u
sarala

Hi Sarala,
I need help regarding calling OLAP reports thru .net 2005, We have reports in Crysatal Report using Essbase OLAP Cubes.. Kindly help me regarding the code. I am new to .net 2005. You can mail me at <EMAIL snipped>.

Thanks
kanak

hai all
Good Morning. I am trying to show a OLAP Report created (using cube in SqlServer 2000) in crystal reports in a asp page. i used smart activex viewer for this but the data alone in the crystal reports r shown. the drill down structure does not appears.

Also after showing the crystal report in asp, if i open the same report in crystal report, it is asking for the password to show the drill down structure if the data in the report is double clicked.

i m having both SQL Server, IIS in my system. i need help regarding this problem . could any one provide me soln immediately. if so i will be so thankful to u.

thank u
sarala

Hi Sarala,
Very Good Morning,I understand your problem here,I am not familiar with this tool,But you can create very nice reports using Actuate tool,This may help you,If possible try to use this tool abd get a result,,,,,,,I wish U all the best....

Hi need your help here,What tools are using for ASP?Any open source tools are available?
Now we are working on text editor only and some reproting tools for reports,,,So can you help me to move with tools.Please remind if you have any tools for ASP.My E-Mail: venusmartsmile@gmail.com

Thank you so much
Bye........

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.