I am new to web development but I want to enhance my skills, so please be nice to me.

I build a blog already, using wordpress, but is there anyone here build a website for an artist/actor before?

Like, for real? Because i knew, we have a copyright for images, right? Unless you have or you are allowed to.

And we can't just use images even though they are actors/actresses? Any inputs?

You would be limited to using images available in the public domain. There are websites that offer these kind of images for use, but I doubt many (if any) of them are going to be photos of famous people.

But, yeah, you can’t just use a paparazzi photo that People magazine published last month. In fact, I think there are even lawsuits in which an actor can’t use a photo taken by paparazzi of HIMSELF.

commented: Thank you for your response. Yes, that's right. I saw something about it upon my research. Unless i acquire a copyright, but that would costs a lot mo +2
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.