hi All
i am trying to make a set of pages that are adaptable to different websites, the text is generally the same for each site, but i need to insert names and other text to the site on different pages, i would like to do that by having a config file for example where i can change the details for each site, then echo this text to the html page in different lines, i have got it to work on a desktop view but when it is on a mobile device the words don't show up, tried loads f different things but no joy, any help would be appreciated

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

On the mobile devices, do the entire web pages show or are things cut off? Without seeing your code, it's hard to make suggestions. Please press the </> button and put your code inside when you reply.

hi Larry

thanks for the reply, here is where the site is https://hambutty.com/php/ the menorcapropertysales.com term is the problem, with the words injected with php the page seems to lose control, on mobile units, hope this helps you help me, thanks again

The first thing you need to do is clean up the code. Remove all the unneeded < > codes. Then post the actual code here, not a link to the website.

If you don't have access to the actual code, we can't help you.

hi

do you understand what i am looking for, "to insert text in a html page automatically" using php

I understand what you want to do, but it's hard to do looking at a link to a website. To begin with, there's a lot of unneeded code in there. If you want help, you need to post the code. Otherwise, I'm done.

hi
i managed to get it sorted out, but thanks for your help

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.