Issue 1: I wanted to keep the alignment of header section with the Hero Image and Headings, paragraphs. But now the Logo and Navigation is centered and rest of the content is going out from left and right side. How can I move the logo to more on left side and similarly nav section to more on right side? so they are aligned with hero box.

Issue 2: Its about coloring the links of nav section. On my laptop its still showing the blue default color but on the codepen its showing red (that I set but not shown on my laptop) why is that?

If possible can you please write why the error came up in first place? Where I am wrong so I can avoid this in future. I am using VS code on windows 10 with Chrome browser.

Here is the link to my code.

https://codepen.io/johnnwick/pen/zYpYaqp

How about attaching a screenshot of what you have so we don't have to try and visualiize what you have from your code. It appears that your css file needs improvement.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.