Hi,

I have created a HTML template for sending emails to the clients. I read the values from the database and fills them in the template.

Now i want to read the contents of this HTML template.

Can anybody suggest me how to do this?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Exelio

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

is the templet an html/text file? if so use System.IO and open the file with a filestream and read it with a streamreader.
Otherwise if you are like generating this dynamically with some type of asp response writing. try doing a webrequest to the page. Im not really sure if you can view the rendered html before it gets written to a client.

Hi,

I have created a HTML template for sending emails to the clients. I read the values from the database and fills them in the template.

Now i want to read the contents of this HTML template.

Can anybody suggest me how to do this?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Exelio

Hi,

I was given a similar Task by my client to develop an email template in Html which sends emails For Example:If it is an

Apartmental Company,It needs to send emails when new people Sign Up the lease and,If they are the current Residents we need

to send them their payment reminders every monthly or weekly.If they have seen the Apartment and are not back we need to

send an email,whether they are still looking for any apartments for this our email will include specials.

For This one i need to develop an email engine which sends emails automatically with some attachements,images,some text

etc.,

Can Any One Please Help me with some examples and sample code is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.
Terry

I will post a detailed aticle in C# soon.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.