Hi guyz,
What are elements in web design?

AndreRet commented: Hi, I have noted that you have asked many questions regarding web development. The answers are easily obtained from Google. -3
rproffitt commented: I've seen your questions over the year and worry that you haven't seen Google.com. -4

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Based on my comment (limited space for a reply), I would suggest that you rather concentrate on a set list of questions for us, as your many questions to date is very general and the answers is easily obtained via Google or Bing. There are many sites that will answer your questions in detail rather than getting them from us in bits and pieces -

How to Become a Web Developer

A business's website is a crucial aspect, as it is the first step in getting more customers. So what is the difference between a good website and a bad website? To answer this question, here are the elements that make a website perfect.

1. Navigation
    The website should be easy to navigate and accessible from any page. The user should know where they are on the website and have access to go where they like.

2. Attractive Design
    The website should look attractive and appealing to the user. It should be professional and also not too full of images if required, added to specific pages.

3. Content
    This is the base of the website. Content plays a very important role, but your website text should be informative and easy to read.

4. Branding
    Your website is directly reflected in your brand. Users should have direct communication between a logo and a brick and motar location. A website not only contributes to your brand but also increases the credibility of your business.

5. Conversion
    Your website's main goal should be to bring new clients to the site through awareness of the services you offer.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.