A syntax error is occurring again and again. How can I easily fix the syntax error.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

You need to be more specific, we cannot see your screen so we have no idea what syntax error in what line of code/language you have an error in. Show your code with the error.

Can you link to the specific URL that demonstrates the javascript syntax error?

Checking the bios link and using console I saw the following error -

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'contains')
    at ImageCarousel.a11ySetPaginationTabindex (frontend-modules.min.js?ver=3.15.3:2:8570)
    at t.slideChange (frontend-modules.min.js?ver=3.15.3:2:4277)
    at swiper.min.js?ver=5.3.6:13:14762
    at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
    at swiper.min.js?ver=5.3.6:13:14739
    at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
    at l.emit (swiper.min.js?ver=5.3.6:13:14608)
    at t.updateActiveIndex (swiper.min.js?ver=5.3.6:13:26465)
    at t.slideTo (swiper.min.js?ver=5.3.6:13:31688)
    at t.setBreakpoint (swiper.min.js?ver=5.3.6:13:57331)

but whether this is your problem I cannot tell?

No language, sample code or error number is given so no answer can be given.

I am not Daniel in the Bible. I cannot read your mind like where the King wanted his astrologers to tell him his dream in Daniel 2 which was impossible till God told Daniel the dream.

"Daniel replied, “No wise man, enchanter, magician or diviner can explain to the king the mystery he has asked about (a non-described and forgotten dream), 28 but there is a God in heaven who reveals mysteries." Daniel 2:27-28

Person must be more exact re error not 'I have a repetitive syntax error' which is blatantly stupid and unhelpful when seeking help.

Old adage re bugs: send screen dump or scrape code and paste it into this site so others can see your problem and offer solutions otherwise don't expect any answer and wallow in your misery.

If you execute the same code you will get the same error.

commented: +1 +17
commented: Well said! +15
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.