What are the CSS frameworks?

peol commented: Bootstrap is the most popular CSS Framework for developing responsive and mobile-first websites. +0

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I, personally, use Bootstrap.

Tailwind CSS and Bootstrap I personally recommend.

I tend to write my own to conform with client needs and schemas.

Do you find that most of your clients are at least already using a CSS framework or Sass, etc?

commented: Not really as they have an idea that I have to put into a "look" for them. +15

Well, in very simple words, you can say that CSS frameworks are the inbuilt structure that can be used as a foundation of your website. Some of the most popular and user CSS frameworks are Sass, Bulma, Bootstrap UIkit, and many others.
Thanks

Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) frameworks simplify web development by providing pre-built styles and layouts. Bootstrap and Foundation are popular examples, offering responsive grids and components. They streamline design, ensuring consistency across websites.

commented: Bootstrap & Foundation simplify web design with pre-built styles. Save time, ensure consistency, and create visually appealing pages effortlessly! +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.