Hello i am new to the forum but i am hoping that someone will help me here with a problem. I have a site written in FrontPage that is up and running. I wanted to incorporate a brief Powerpoint Point program using it as my opening page onload and then linking to the existing stationery page at its close which has the sites navigation. I need Javascript that would onload the PPt then when it ends redirect to the stationery html page. I also want the ppt to open in a area on the page and not run full screen. I did not use Dream Weaver as my current copy is malfunctioning. Anyway can someone help please. I am of the opinion since searching that i may not be able to do this. i have been able to get it to onload but then i cannot get it to load other page at end. I am new to web design and have been sticking to basic sites but want to step up to more dynamic pages and sites. Thanks to all and hope someone out there can help.

Can we get you code for the onload PPT script?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.