Hi, I'm looking for a script that enables a download link to only work on a particular webpage.

This means that when I sell a digital product to my customers they have to visit my website to download their product but they can't get a copy of the download link to use themselves if they wanted to resell the product.

The php script would have the same function as that used in the rapidupload.com website.

I would be very gratefull for any help.

Thanks

Dave

Hi, I'm looking for a script that enables a download link to only work on a particular webpage.

This means that when I sell a digital product to my customers they have to visit my website to download their product but they can't get a copy of the download link to use themselves if they wanted to resell the product.

The php script would have the same function as that used in the rapidupload.com website.

I would be very gratefull for any help.

Thanks

Dave

Hi
Please visit http://uv.tv/music/songs.php?album_id=3 and click on enrique an audio file will start downloading but you will not be redirected to another url not you will see any link.

Is this what you required.
If yes I can help you.

Thankyou

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.