Peggy 0 Newbie Poster

I need someone to point me in the right direction or just hit me over the head and tell me what I need to do. I feel comfortable doing the html coding - javascript is not my friend as of yet -- but I am working on that. The other programmers here have embraced it faster than I have but they do not know the answer either.

We have an existing online ordering system that works great in IE6 but now the drop downs are doing strange (unwanted) things.

In one instance the box will not stay open unless you right click on it first. In the others (which are many) the box opens and you can make a selection but then your mouse is disabled on this page for minutes at a time. The way around that is to get focus off of that page.

I know there is an issue with the onblur() event but I don't know what it is or how to solve it, and I don't know if that is the only issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.