hi, i m new here,actually i got a project on hotel management on jspand i m not expert in java n my project submission is on 9 july if any one have that project plz send me on my mail <snipped> its urgent

peter_budo commented: Failing your module will be best punishment for you and your lazynes -1

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

This is really an outrages thread. Even if somebody wanted to help you, we have absolutely nothing to base it off... Hotel Management is a broad subject (I assume).

cheap lazy kid... Either learn a language to do it yourself or spend the money to hire someone to do it for you (or buy a commercially available solution).

i m not lazy kid but due to some problem i cant made the project n here there who knows java very well

1. Learn English
2. Learn Java
3. Do your project

i m not lazy kid but due to some problem i cant made the project n here there who knows java very well

you're lazy.
You're too lazy to read the posting guidelines which clearly state that you're not to ask people to do your homework for you.
You're too lazy to even use English.
You're too lazy to learn Java and JSP.

That F will look good on your report card.

Let me know my dear friend, have you start the project r not.

Send me their requirements. I can help you on this.

Regards,
-Ifteqar...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.